Terms and Conditions of www.therusticfoodie.com:
You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of www.therusticfoodie.com ( unless otherwise stated ).
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
www.therusticfoodie.com reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use:
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
1. Many of the recipes you find here are considered by me to be gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free and/or soy free, among other qualifiers. However, I do not have control over the ingredients you use to make these recipes nor the environment in which you are making them. At times I list specific brands of ingredients that I used, but companies do change their products at times, and you should always read labels. If you are following a gluten-free diet, for example, check on the gluten-free status of a product or ingredient yourself.
When an ingredient is mentioned that may contain gluten, such as oats or tamari, I am always referring to a gluten-free version of that ingredient whether noted or not. I am not responsible or liable for any reactions that might result from following the posted recipes. Your health is your responsibility.
I am not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this blog/website, www.therusticfoodie.com | You may not always have the same results I do due to variations in ingredients, humidity, altitude, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities.
Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs or foods best served not overcooked such as beef or seafood.
Any information you find here is believed to be accurate at the time of posting, however, that could change with product reformulations and new medical information.
I am not a doctor, nutritionist, or dietitian. I have no medical training of any kind. The information I share is based on my own experiences and information I learn from my own research and listening to speakers.
The statements contained in this website or blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned in this blog/website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor before altering your diet in any way, including going gluten free, or taking any supplements.
2. This website in no way provides any warranty, express or implied, towards the content of recipes in this website. It is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes and for use by persons having appropriate technical skill, at their own discretion and risk.
In other words:
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog, you are doing so “at your own risk.” I am not liable, not responsible and do not assume obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger or food allergies
I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember, cooking is very subjective. You and I might use different brands of the same ingredients. Our ovens might have different temperatures. Our cooking abilities might be at different levels. Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe. Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Use the right amounts and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
3. This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database via WP Recipe Maker.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
The author(s) of the website are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations are made based on our research or personal experience, but shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur as a result of anything you read on this website.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health related decisions.
This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Last updated on 7/5/2019