At The Rustic Foodie I am committed to full accessibility for all of my readers. It is my policy to ensure that everyone has equal access to my blog.
TheRusticFoodie.com is striving to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, to ensure all digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are some of the ways that TheRusticFoodie.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- The theme used to create this website was designed with accessibility in mind and is updated continually in order to comply with current standards.
- Descriptive alt text is added to every image on my website.
- If any video created includes talking a transcript will be provided if needed. At this time, all videos created by The Rustic Foodie do not contain any talking and text describing the ingredients in the recipe are provided.
- I ensured that all text to background meets an acceptable color contrast to the best of my ability.
- I maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout my website.
I strive to learn as much as I can in order to meet the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Unruh Act in California.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility on The Rustic Foodie. You can contact me at [email protected]